Monday, November 24, 2014

NOV. 24, 2014 HELLO FROM CRAZYVILLE

GLAD HE'S RECEIVED ONE OUT OF THE THREE PACKAGES I SENT SO FAR!  HOPING THE OTHER ONES AREN'T FAR BEHIND!

YES THIS WAS A CHRISTMAS STOCKING HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO OPEN UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!  HE TOLD ME HE COULD SMELL THE REESE'S THROUGH THE PACKAGE...I GUESS A LITTLE TOO TEMPTING TO WAIT!!!

HELLO FROM CRAZYVILLE


Buses are of the devil I swear,  ( I think he is referring to the fact that they pack the buses like sardines there, haha)  Got on a bus today right after school got out and had to break the law of chastity like 50 times... So many people! But as for the work, Veronica and Blanca got confirmed because they weren't able to last week and Blanca´s sister is going to join them as members this next weekend as well.  It´s truly been a blessing to be part of their conversions.  It´s hard because they are going through so many troubles but remain faithful and I know the Lord will bless them for it in His due time. 

Yesterday in ward council we established that although baptisms have been going up in the Panorama ward, the attendance has been going down. We are really going to be putting more efforts into seeking out the less actives and helping them attend church and getting them more involved.  I´m looking forward to it, and it  means we´ll be getting all the ward to help out as well. 

But I really have a whole new outlook on missionary work now.  I always wonder why I did not put forth more of an effort to help out those that were spiritually struggling around me.  I definitely had the time for it. 
So please don´t be like me, and look for those in your own ward that could use a helping hand. Just small things like stopping by there house to say hi for 5 minutes could mean the world! 

Receiving a testimony is not a one and done thing, not a job of a week or even a year... But a lifetime of constantly seeking for truth. -Go listen to Pres Uchtdorf´s talk "Receiving a testimony of truth and light" It´s my fave to share with members and investigators. 

Elder Rawson:)

No comments:

Post a Comment